First of all. I had the pleasure to guest Charles Rivel from The Mare on our second album “U.N.DISCO” (check it out here), on a song called “Wonder” under the alias of Vigint Mille Lieues Sous Les Mers.
The video and song are OUTSTANDING, so be sure to check it out!
Then again. Here’s a list of some relevant KinGem news:
- Stars in Coma‘s gonna play at the Indie Pop Days Festival in Germany THIS FRIDAY. Be there if you can, and get wild!
- The blogstar “Even In The Future Nothing Works” has reviewed Stars in Coma KinGem Album and you can read about it HERE.
- Another BRILLIANT Stars in Coma review by Jester Jay is waiting for you HERE.
- There’s a new Stars in Coma video from “And The Cloud Withdrew From The Sky” album and you can see it in our Vimeo Channel here.
- We released a second various artist album called “U.N.DISCO” and you can choose between buying it from iTunes or checking out the preview on Last.FM. You can either get the CDR and the whole packaging by ordering it here. Pins and stickers still available for free with a copy of the cd.
- Mark Zonda presented the “U.N.DISCO” album on his podcast here, while you can see a preview from the forth forthcoming Tiny Tide album “Febrero” in this other broadcast. The song is called “The Psychopath At The Club”. Guitars, mixing and some choirs were done by Andrè Brorsson from Stars in Coma and piano was played by Porlock.
- We launched a Bandcamp page to see if it works, just because it will be in vogue for another couple of days. But in Soundcloud we trust, so we updated it with a couple of new neo italo songs
- On a lazy August day Tiny Tide taped their band practice rehearsals. You can check some funny videos here.
- Finally… we’re DESPERATELY trying to set up a The Cavalcade/Tiny Tide Italian tour. Please get in touch if you wanna lend a helping hand.
That’s all folks! Cheers by now